Listed in: Poultry / Turkey Ingredients
4 turkey breast cutlets, 4-6 oz each
1/2 cup apple juice (or the juice of 1 medium/large apple)
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4 Tbs fresh tarragon, minced
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbs coconut oil
1. Combine the apple juice, chicken stock, garlic, tarragon and ginger together in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Season both sides of turkey cutlets with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil.
4. Sear each cutlet 1-2 minutes on each side, until browned. Place on plate and set aside.
5. Reduce heat to medium and add apple juice mixture to pan.
6. As the sauce comes to a boil add the turkey cutlets back to the pan. Simmer until sauce reduces and turkey is fully cooked.
Recipe from Paleo Plan
gfhgfh Left by: Brandon (31 Oct 2011)
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: